The GPS Mast improves the performance of a 3DR GPS with Compass. The mast elevates the GPS + Compass or external magnetometer module 3.4 inches (8.7 cm) above your vehicle, reducing potential magnetic interference. The GPS Mast includes long cables to connect to APM 2.6 or Pixhawk and folds to allow easy transportation of your vehicle. Mounting hardware attaches the mast to your 2013 or 2014 3DR Quad, Y6, or X8.
Note: The mast does not accommodate the 3DR MediaTek V2 GPS.
- GPS mast with adhesive to attach a GPS + Compass module
- Four 5 mm mounting screws and four nuts
- Four-position DF13 compass cable (18 cm)
- Six-position DF13 GPS cable for Pixhawk (25 cm)
- Five-to-six-position DF13 GPS cable for APM 2.6 (22 cm)
- Zip ties to secure cables to the mast
- Height: 3.6 in (9.2 cm)
- Weight: 17 g
- Dimensions of GPS nest: 1.7 in by 1.7 in (4.3 cm by 4.3 cm)