NOTE: This is the 2013 version of the 3DR Quad Frame + Electronics Kit
Build your personal dream drone with our new Quad kit.
This full-featured UAV development platform now features improved plates and low-profile motor collets. Each kit provides everything you need to build a powerful copter for fully autonomous flights. Our Quad frame is designed to ensure stable takeoff and landing. Our new center plates have been reengineered provide secure platforms for your camera and GPS. The top plate accommodates your APM in both + or x configurations. With strong, sturdy arms, your Quad is robust enough to withstand heavy impacts.
This kit is designed by 3D Robotics in San Diego, California and manufactured by 3D Robotics in Tijuana, Mexico.
3DR Quad DIY Kit includes
- 2 fiberglass main frame plates
- 1 fiberglass APM plate
- 1 fiberglass accessory plate designed to accommodate the 3DR GPS+ Compass
- 5 aluminum arms (3 black, 2 blue) so you can build your Quad in either + or x configuration
- Fiberglass landing gear
- Power distribution board with connector cables
- Motors (850 kV) with bullet connectors
- 4 propellers (10” x 4.7”)
- 4 electronic speed controllers
- Threadlock and APM mounting foam
- Power module (XT60 connectors)
- All hardware components needed for assembly