The products that are available immediately, can be delivered anywhere in Europe in one (1) to four (4) business days from the acceptance of the order, with the exception of official holidays. The orders are sent with the cooperation of courier companies, such as ELTA S.A., EMS, Fedex and EL.TA. You can search for and track the shipment of your package using the special code we provide you with.
For further information, about package-delivery days etc., please visit http://www.elta-courier.gr/.
The shipping cost of each product depends on the choice made by the user/customer/visitor, from the available shipping methods. It is automatically adjusted to the weight of the order and priced according to the choice made from the available ways of delivery.
These delivery terms concern the orders on immediately available products. If a product is not immediately available we will contact you, in order to inform you how long it will take for the product to be available.
The RTF or ARF packages take about 10 business days to assemble and pass quality control.
We offer a range of services for parcels which are being sent to other countries aiming to cover all needs of our clients:
- Priority: by air
- Non Priority: a combination of transportation means, including ship, train, truck and air.
- The E-Parcel Group (EPG) is a group of national post offices, including Hellenic Post, which offers advanced integrated postal services in 24 European countries (see below).
EPG Overseas parcels
The EPG service offers additional features. This service is used instead of Priority parcels for the countries in the E- Parcel Group.
- Attractive pricing: Prices are at similar levels to Priority parcels.
- Reliability – Real Time Information: they are tracked at every stage of their journey allowing for information to be available at all times.
- Delivered at the address of the recipient
- Security and Insurance without extra cost: In case of loss or damage (total or partial) there is compensation awarded with the maximum amount being 450 SDR (Special Drawing Rights)
The countries accepting EPG parcels are the following:
Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Finland, Germany, Great Britain, Holland, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland
It is noted that EPG parcels cannot be sent with special services like Cash on Delivery, Insured, Oversized or Fragile
Bulk Parcel Post
All of Priority, Non Priority and EPG parcels can be classified as Bulk Post if the quantity sent is more than 3 parcels per dispatch. Discounts apply on bulk parcel post.
Maximum Dimensions: The dimensions for International parcels cannot exceed 1,5 metres for any dimension or 3 metres for the sum of the length and maximum circumference.
Oversized: Parcel dimensions shall not exceed 1.5 metres in any dimension or 4 metres for the sum of the length and maximum circumference.
It is noted that “oversized” or “fragile” parcels can be accepted if the country of destination accepts them
Weight: Standard parcels cannot exceed 20 kilograms in weight. Exceptionally, parcels up to 25 kilograms can be accepted, if the contents cannot be split and the country of destination accepts parcels of such weight.
The maximum weight limit for EPG parcels is 30kg.