mRo SiK Telemetry Radio V2 Air/Ground Bundle includes two radios; the small version goes in your air vehicle and the “big” one plugs into ground station via the USB connector.
A SiK Telemetry Radio
is a small, light and inexpensive open source radio platform that typically allows ranges of better than 300m “out of the box” (the range can be extended to several kilometres with the use of a patch antenna on the ground). The radio uses open source firmware
which has been specially designed to work well with MAVLink packets and to be integrated with the Mission Planner, Copter, Rover and Plane.
This product was originally created by 3DR, from which many of the hardware designers are now working at mRo.
The SiK Air comes in two frequencies; 915Mhz [US] and 433Mhz [Europe].
-1x MRC0206-150mm JST-GH to JST-GH, used in newer autopilots.-1x MRC0213-150mm 6-Pins DF13 to JST-GH cable for PixHawk1 and older autopilots.
-1x u.FL to RP-SMA Adapter.
-2x 3dBi 915Mhz or 433Mhz Antenna (Depending on the version you select).
Select your frequency:
Select 915 MHz for the U.S. and 433 MHz for Europe. Frequency regulations vary by country, so consult your local airspace authority to find out which frequency is legal in your area.
- Interchangeable air and ground modules
- 915 or 433 MHz
- Micro-USB port
- 6-position DF13 connector
- 100 mW maximum output power (adjustable)
- -117 dBm receive sensitivity
- Based on HopeRF’s HM-TRP module
- RP-SMA connector
- 2-way full-duplex communication through adaptive TDM
- UART interface
- Transparent serial link
- MAVLink protocol framing
- Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS)
- Configurable duty cycle
- Error correction corrects up to 25% of bit errors
- Open-source SIK firmware
- Configurable through Mission Planner and APM Planner
- Supply voltage: 3.7-6 VDC (from USB or DF13 connector)
- Transmit current: 100 mA at 20 dBm
- Receive current: 25 mA
- Serial interface: 3.3 V UART
- 26.7 mm x 55.5 mm x 13.3 mm (without antenna)